Monday, October 19, 2009

♫..packin my bags...making a runaway..♫

Lately life has been so crazy and I've felt like I just need to kind of "runaway" for the weekend and take a break from everything and just relax. This past weekend ended up being the perfect time to "runaway" for Bear Lake for a day or two.
Last weekend Ben (the guy I've been dating lately) asked if I was free for the following weekend, and we had planned to go up to Idaho for his family shin dig, but a day or two after planning that trip plans fell through, but we still wanted to go do something so we decided to just go to Bear Lake with my family for the weekend. My family was going up to build a roof over the stairs up to the cabin over UEA weekend. So after we both got off work Friday we headed up, by the time Ben and I got up there Friday night it was kinda late so we just ate dinner, talked with the fam and watched a movie. Now this weekend was kind of interesting cause it was Bens first time meeting my parents, and at least part of my crazy family, but it went GREAT, and the weekend was SO fun!!

We headed down to the Lake and crazy boy decided to go into the water... it was freezing!!
I think he finally defrosted later that day.

Beach Bums!! :)

♪....toes in the water ass in the sand....♪ I love ♥ this place!!!

Thumbs up for his first Bear Lake Raspberry Shake!!!

Up at Paris Springs, so pretty!!


Ice Caves with McMarvin!
(side note: he LOVES the UofU) He was a little too excited when he saw this. haha :)

Bear Wheeling at 4 Lake... oh man. good times :)
The 4 wheeler wouldnt work Saturday, but with Ben's mad skills he got it working Sunday in no time, so we had to take it out to make sure it would work okay!

Up Fish Haven Canyon, it was so pretty!!


And the whole reason for the trip, the new roof over the stairs, it still needs to be painted but it looks good! :)

Needless to say this weekend was just what at least I needed!!
♥ love you kids!!!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you 2 up Paris, and the one of you 2 up Fish Haven!! LOVE them, not love, LOVE..
Sounds like we missed out on meeting him and all the adventure!

P.S. I'm totally diggin your background! Awesome!

☆jeff&leawoodland☆ said...

pretty pics chicka! looks like you guys had a good time! :)