Thursday, October 15, 2009

Livin for the minute and loving every second of it!

Loving life? Check yes please!
Can I just say that lately I have been LOVING my life!!
Since I last updated which was forever ago... but lets be honest.
Does anybody actually read this thing? Probably not but I do it randomly for kicks and giggles.
The summer is over. Fall is here. Which means its FOOTBALL season.. GO cougs!

As of lately. Here's my life:

We had the annual Pugmire Family Reunion in August and it was a BLAST!!
I love going to this reunion, its always so much fun!!




Me and Coop playing around with the camera. such a cute lil kid!

June Bug rockin the glasses. Teresa your kids make for some cute lil stinkers.

I hit up a few more concerts, which where all AMAZING!

Toby Keith, Trace Adkins and Trailer Choir put on one heck of a show!!

We where SO excited to finally see him again! Keith show #5!!
After 2 long years my all time favorite KEITH URBAN returned to Utah. Little Big Town came with him this tour and I was actually really impressed with them!! :)
One word for this show : EPIC. It was by far the best I have ever seen him!


Lastly Me, Krystal,Brian and Michelle hit up the Brad Paisley,Jimmy Wayne and Dierks Bentley show a few weeks ago. Between the drunken fights behind us, the show and a mix of good friends it was a really fun and eventful night!

Sister Emily Marvin headed off to serve a 18 month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints serving the Richmond Virgina Mission. We got a call early last Wednesday morning from the airport saying she was on her way.Im not going to lie, i miss her like crazy but she'll be such an amazing missionary!

.... Rise and shout the cougars are out..... Thats right! Its officially football season!!!!
I cant get over how happy I am that it's that time of the year again. Honestly, I wish it was college football season year round. It would pretty much make my life complete! So far my boys have been playing really good, hopefully they can keep it up!



It helps when your best friend marries a football nut, it means she comes to games and likes football too! The boys making their grand entrance!!

Lastly, Miss Bailey face one of my best friends started getting hand cramps in her left hand due to the fact she is now carrying a rock on the ring finger. She will offically become Mrs. Gibbs December 19 2009. I'm so happy for her and Chris!



welp! That's my life for now. Now that I'm on the computer 40 hours a week for work with lots of time to blow, I may actually get around to updating this thing more than once every 3 months!

♥ love you kids!

♥ manda

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Yup I read this thing (when you actually update it!) Ha HA.
Concerts were AMAZING and we had the Best of times (as Styx would say)!!

Please actually update often.. You have a LOT going on in your life you're just being modest. ;)

Melanie said...

I read it too! ;D Good to have you catch up a bit! Congrats on the job! :D

☆jeff&leawoodland☆ said...

i read it im a follower! and i pretty much love ya!
lets make our next girls nite a cheap pool game at my house what do ya say? come over when you can!