Thursday, July 23, 2009

My life as of lately:

This summer has been SO crazy and SO busy for me lately.
Between work, weddings, concerts, friends, vacations and trying to get some rest and not melt away in the heat... I have totally spaced my blog. Surprise I know!!
Well so far this summer... here's whats's happened.

For starters:
Josh Gracin/Darryl Worley Concert with the girls for Dani's Bachelorette party.. such a blast!
dont mind the fact we pulled front row and buddied up with Josh's guitarist Brad the whole night!

Secondly:
My sister Emily recieved her mission call, she will be serving in the Richmond Virgina Mission and leaves this september, i'll miss her, but she'll do amazing!!! :)
Third:
My bestest friend Dani married Alex and now is officially Mrs. Long. I'm so happy for her! :)

Fourth:
I hit up another Josh Gracin concert with a couple girls I work with Maygen and Sarah.. We had CRAAPPPY seats but hey.. we meet Josh so it was okay!

fifth... hmm whats next?
oh yes. 4th of July. Kind of different this year. not the usual "party with the Dixons". I went and hit up the Sandy City events to see Carolina Rain in concert. I was probably 1/20 people out of the 5000 that where that that actually knew who they where and the music. really relaxed and fun show. Went and talked to Rhean after the show.. such a good guy, no boob signage this time though!! ;)
Sixth... George Strait/Blake Shelton concert!!
Not going to lie. one of the best shows i've been to. I know I go to ALOT and say that ALOT but this was just classic goodness!! Nothing gets better than George Strait!! Plus my mom was as giddy as a school girl! Between Krystal, Me, My mom, Grandma Tami, Renee, Sonja, Roger,Johnny and 2 of krystals friends.. we had a good crowd and good time! Traffic.. was another story!




seventh: Bear Lake 2009 Singles Ward style!!
our singles ward headed up to Bear Lake for a little R&R. 83 people ended up coming.. it was insane!! I was only there about 50% cause I came down for the concert but it was still a blast... minus the ticket I got on the way back... whoopps!!



well theres an update for now. I may update sooner than later... bhahaha.. who am i kidding. It'll be a few months before I'm back on here! :)
love you kids!
♥manda

1 comments:

Krystal said...

Ya, that traffic SUCKED!!!!! Hopefully Toby's traffic will be Much better!