Monday, June 1, 2009

♥.. heres to wishing things had never changed...♥

Its been seventeen years today June 2 1992, that I lost my Daddy.
Yes, even though I'm 21 he'll always be my "daddy". I know some people cope and grieve different ways, some cry, some laugh, some have "happy death day", some scream, fight, go into a quite corner or room. For me, I think I kind of go through every stage. This day every year is always quite "emotionally draining". I love to look back and remember the good times:
Remember the little things:

He was always smiling, and had a very contagious laugh and sense of humor!!

We would have "Daddy Daughter Dates" consisting of Loony Toons and Colored popcorn when Mom had to go to meetings.... one of my favorite things to this day!!
I still think of my Daddy daily, Everytime I look down and see my "LIVESTRONG" band It reminds me of him and my Grandma Bev who I also lost from Cancer this past Christmas.
I miss him so much sometimes, I hate that I was so young when I lost him cause from what everyone tells me he was an amazing man!! Thank you to everyone who tells me stories and memories of him, they're greatly appreciated!!
I love and miss you so much Daddy!!
♥ always, Amanda Joy

HERE COMES GOODBYE : Rascal Flatts
This song seemed appropriate today!

0 comments: