Thursday, April 9, 2009

picturse are worth a thousand words.

SOOOO...... Here's the deal.
I'm just giving an update of oh the past two months or so.....

1: Started a new job at Alpine Spinal Rehab in Provo and LOVE ♥ my job!!
I'm their massage therapist, and also go help teach lunch lectures with our marketing guy which is always fun!!


2: I've been having a GREAT time with friends!!
Went to the Framing Hanley and The Veer Union Concert with Bailey, Dani, Alex and Rylie
Me and Bailey Meet the band....



Went to the color fest the next day:



My Friend Dawna came into town and we had a blast....


3: I bought the new Jason Aldean album "WIDE OPEN" this week and am officially in love.


4:got hooked on WILL AND GRACE, from a friend who has all the seasons, and have been having a "will and grace marathon"... its seriously the perfect show to help you feel better on a bad day.

5: I love my family.. just sayin.


And I've realized... its okay to move on. Its hard.. but so worth it! :)

uh yeah.. so i'm not the best "blogger" lets face it. but pictures are fun!
love you kids!
♥manda

6 comments:

Nikki said...

love you :) Cute pics!

Lindsay Anne said...

i love amanda! :)

*Kelly Dawn* said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing. Good luck at the new job. My mom said it's a good one and that you waited a long time for one like that. Glad it all worked out.

Evelyn said...

1st: AHH-dorable blog. 2nd: I love commenting and following Mgs. 3rd: Will and Grace Rocks. and 4th: Massage therapist! That is so cool. Good luck with the job.

McMarvin said...

looooooooove it. when did you take that pic

Jill Ferrin Bailey said...

Amanda,
If you were born November 14,1987 please call me
801.686.3963
My name is Jill. I hope you know who I am, I have some medical information for you.
Jill Bailey