Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lifes lessons...........

I've learned alot of things over my life time.
-How to tie my shoe.
-How to ride a bike. drive a car.
-My ABC's and 123's.
-My address. My Phone number
-How to make cookies.
-Who you can count on
The simple things. Those are obvious things your going to learn during your life.
Life doesn't give you a step by step manual on how to run your life, and it doesn't come with neon flashing lights saying "heartbreak ahead... skip next turn". If it did, we wouldn't take that turn. and we wouldn't experience that "something" that needed to happen in our lives.every obstacle that life throws you.... will make you stronger. even if you may not think so at the time.
Over the past month or so I've learned alot of new things
-Family is ALWAYS there for you. Even if the smallest problem in the world. Seems like a HUGE ordeal. ( but I already knew that one :] )
-There's two ways to say goodbye to relationships. One way is holding on. and One way is being strong.... I pick the second. (thank you Pat Monahan for that lesson)

-Friends are put in your life for a reason. Even if it doesn't end in a lifelong friendship, they where your friend for even that short while... for a good reason.
-A pint of BEN and JERRYS ice cream, a tissue and pillow and a listening ear or two while you whine about life, is one of the greatest things... [[EVER]]. Seriously. take note.
and overall.. I've learned this awhile ago, but remembered it more so over the past week.
" LIFE IS A BALANCE OF HOLDING ON AND LETTING GO "-Keith Urban.
sorry if that was so random...
love ya kids.
peace out. take care.
thanks for reading! :)
♥manda joy!


2 comments:

Marie said...

I LOVE YOU!!!

Catharine said...

girlfriend. your hair is SO cute in this pic!!