Monday, January 12, 2009

bah.. Month in Review.

Wow... I honestly space that I even have a blog sometimes! Hence why I rarely update anymore.
Well in the past month... ALOT has changed and happened.

I spent lots of time with family:


Made some new friends:


Lost my Grandma Hawkes... she was such an amazing woman!!


My Best Friend Dani got engaged... (I helped set them up... go me!)

I got laid off from work.... poo.
BUT.. have a few jobs i'm looking at so BONUS!! :)
*sorry.. no picture for this one*

Had some crazy adventures with friends....

night sledding with these crazy kids... Trevor,Emily,Bailey and Kyle


goofy moments with the girls...

Adrianne offically became Mrs. Young... so cute! ♥

Some of my favorite girls!!! :)



Well... there's an update. enjoy! :)
love you all!!
♥manda

1 comments:

☆jeff&leawoodland☆ said...

hey girl,
sounds like youve had kinda a rough month. i hope that you are doing okay. if you need anything let me know k.. and i love ya:)
keep smiling.
we need to hang out soon